Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OK, No More 2009 Lists After This One. Promise.

Top 10 Records (Not Vinyls) of 2009 That I Really Wanted to Purchase, but Didn’t Cuz Money Had to Be Spent on Other Things, too, Like Bills, Clean Underwear and a Bathroom Remodel (Sigh)

I’m not ashamed of accepting handouts. Therefore, should you, dear reader, wish to purchase one of these platters that matter and pass it along to me, I’ll be in your temporary debt.

1. Sunn O))) Monoliths and Dimensions (Southern Lord 2-LP)
2. Tom Waits Glitter and Doom Live (Anti- 2-LP)
3. The Jesus Lizard Liar (Touch & Go LP)
-tie- The Jesus Lizard Down (Touch & Go LP)
-tie- The Jesus Lizard Goat (Touch & Go LP)
-tie- The Jesus Lizard Head (Touch & Go LP)
7. The Fiery Furnaces I’m Going Away (Thrill Jockey LP)
8. Russian Circles Geneva (Sargent House/Suicide Squeeze LP)
9. Blakroc Blakroc (Blakroc/V2 LP)
10. Death For the Whole World to See (Drag City LP)

No comments: